Coming soon, new totally updated MiROB!
Dear all, we are going to completely reorganize our DB
It will include key new features and improvements:
- JS networks instead of Flash
- More content, including TF-->miR, LncRNa-->miR and miR-->mRNA interactions
- More cancer specific interaction with pathogenic processes: proliferation, invasion, EMT, metastasis, chemoresistance
- Disease specific networks with pathogenic processes and cancer hallmarks
- Content update every two weeks
- You can also leave comments and suggestions for new interaction with yours miRs and genes!
Cancer specific networks
Build any cancer pathways and detect key targets on the networks
Thousands of MicroRNA targets
MicroRNA-Transcription factor axis. Only validated interactions
Yamanaka OSNL pathway
MicroRNA targets on Yamanaka OSNL gene network
Union Genes ()
Set 1 unique genes ()
Set 2 unique genes ()
Drugs and Targets there..
Oncosupressions microRNA chart there..
Oncogenic microRNA chart there..